ACURA Falkenburg Specialist Hospital, Bad Herrenalb Germany:
275 modern furnished rooms, WLAN Internet access, large swimming pool, library and cafeteria, bus station, pick-up and drop-off service, airports: Strasbourg, Stuttgart, Zurich
Contact details: ACURA Fachklinik Falkenburg, Falkenburgstr. 2, D-76332 Bad Herrenalb, Telefon +49 (0) 7083 926-0, Email: patientenservice(at)ruland-kliniken.de
Orthopaedic care - Prof. Dr. med. Andreas Veihelmann, Medical Director and Head oft the Orthopaedic an tramatology Department:
We are focusing firmly on the diagnosis, treatment, therapy and follow-up treatment for:
- degenerative diseases of the support and movement systems of the body
- further and follow-up treatment after orthopaedic surgery, intervertebral disc surgery (lumbar/cervical spine), joint preservation surgery, endoprosthetic joint replacement (hip, knee and shoulder joint)
- chronic pain syndromes
- further treatment after sustaining injury to the support and movement systems of the body trough sport or accident
- inflammatory rheumatic diseases of the spine and joints once the acute phase has reolved for chronic polyarthritis and Morbus Bechterew
- diseases of the extended rheumatic sphere
- rehabilitation following the loss of a limb
- prosthetic use sessions and walking training for lower limb amputees
Please download for more information about Prof. Dr. Veihelmann´s Seminar with Live Demonstrations in Asia 2014.
For more information please download the attached document.